Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Still Alive

Post title is in tribute to having seen Jonathan Coulton in concert recently, with of course Paul and Storm as his openers. They all put on a fantastically funny show, and the whole time I kept seeing SpiffWorld's videos in my head to the songs as they were being performed live. Particularly this one (which is a Paul and Storm):



Quick post. I have a few projects on my plate, mostly voiceover stuff that I said I'd do and got pushed to the side while I was sick and had no voice. (I haven't forgotten!) Still have that lingering "I'm going to last for weeks!" cough, but I really should get those recordings done before I leave on holiday.

Hope everyone enjoyed the lag and crash fest that was patch day. The other guilds on my server decided not to even try the 25 man stuff tonight, so we ended up with server first kills of Marrowgar (we think) and Deathwhisper. Woot. :)

5 comments:

  1. Gratz on the raid. I was with you in the trneches yesturday waiting for that stupid patch to fix itself and then i could never get in the new 5-mans. How was the experience in the raid? loretastic? Was it an experience to not be missed or was is a /Fail? I love all the Storyline so far what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on server firsts.. even if you all weren't first, your guild was most likely one of a -very- few willing enough to even try the new stuff on patch day.. and THAT's definitely worth something! ^_^
    I'm getting over a cold too atm, also in the "perpetual coughing stage." So, with much sincere empathy, I wish you a very speedy full recovery! Gotta get those vocal cords back up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw Ulduar for the first time. Loved it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratz :)

    And damn Ulduar is nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome about your raid!

    I was really surprised to hear you saw Jonathan Coulton. ;O I've been a fan of his for a long time, and I'd love to see him live.

    It just adds to your awesomeness, haha.

    ReplyDelete