Monday, August 17, 2009

Twitter (moo)

Like the cattle my toon characterizes, I have followed the crowd in creating a twitter account. Mostly this is for Blizzcon in case anyone's (a) going, (b) will be following twitter, and (c) wants the best chance of catching up with me at some point during the con.

https://twitter.com/madcowsummer

Note that, like YouTube, it is madcowsummer. I am not Summergale on Twitter, and I am not Summergale on Myspace. I am MadCowSummer pretty much everywhere because some woman in Massachusetts went and took "Summergale" on everything else. ;) So yes, I am MadCowSummer on Myspace. Actually remembered my login there impressively.

Decision will be at Blizzcon too as he's mentioned, so he and I had a nice chat today about machinima, Blizzcon, WoW, and parodies. We'll be meeting up for drinks or something sometime during the con, and I'll try to twitter about when/where once we figure it out. Also planning to check out The Guild's cast meeting, costume contest of course, and past that, I'll be playing it by ear. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will ge a great time.
    I'm now following you on Twitter :)

    Looking forward to all the great tweets and hope to catch up to you at Blizzcon.

    Exciting news that Decision will be there also.

    I will be travelling with Thijs, my hunter pet (King Banglash) and a wonderful pink PvP Gurl hoodie that I had all monogrammed up with my name, realm and "Horde for Life" across the back.

    Safe Travels.

    ReplyDelete